Your baby will thank you for this New Year’s resolution.
Whether your family is ‘green,’ partially green or even just turning green, you’re ready for eco-friendly baby products and resources. And you’ll find them everywhere! So you don’t have to go through them all, here are a few of our favorites:
- Want to have a carbon-neutral delivery? Purchase $15 wind power cards from www.renewablechoice.com or donate to www.carbonfund.com
- Crib mattress – Naturpedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic Coil
- Natural wood crib and furniture – Pacific Rim made in Oregon – go to www.naturescrib.com
- Personal care/Baby body care – It doesn’t get any better than Dr. Bronner’s castille liquid soap. Use it as a body wash, shampoo, even brush your teeth with it and best of all…..you can get it at most Targets.
- 100% organic clothing – check out www.OscarandBelle.com. We know Anna personally and she puts her heart and soul into these clothes.
Need more? Contact us for our complete list of eco-friendly, green, and organic baby info.
Linda Bauchwitz and Sarah Chambers are a mother/daughter team and owners of Before & After Baby Planning LLC, a concierge and consulting service that helps new and expectant parents prepare for their new arrival. They can be reached at 763-494-3201 or www.planning4baby.com.